Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too but, it's all part of being a long standing City fan I guess.

I desperately want us to win at Klanfield and shut the gobby bastards up.

Your first sentence sums me up to a T.

There have been so many false dawns kicks in the proverbial bollocks over the last nearly 50 years that I almost always err on the side of caution.

It wouldn't matter whoever they play. If we turn up we'll do them. Just got a horrible feeling we won't perform again at Anfield!! We seem to have a mental block with the place.
referee decisions are the main culprit for the bad results.
last time out,they had a weeks rest,with nothing to do, but prepare for the game against us.we were without Spanish Dave,little points that mount up.

if Sterling plays,they won't get away with the little digs,pushing and taunting him like they do in the league.

if they do win or draw,they will be too knackered to beat Everton and still knackered,next tuesday.

i think we will turn up.

Your first sentence sums me up to a T.

There have been so many false dawns kicks in the proverbial bollocks over the last nearly 50 years that I almost always err on the side of caution.
Hahahahaha same here mate it’s as if it’s ingrained in us from years of supporting city and not knowing what to fully expect,the record at anfield doesn’t help but I hate predicting scores but I think if we keep them from getting a goal by the 20 min mark we can win I will say 2-1..

When we got drawn against them I said oh shit, but over the last couple of weeks they've been bulling themselves up something awful, I think they are going to come unstuck.

Let’s hope so.

You just know that BT's "experts" will be all over the candle wavers tomorrow evening.

We’ll just be incidental to the red dipper love-in.

Frustrate them by exploiting the space between Trent/Lovren constantly and we'll see their midfield cave in and crumble. They don't know what to do when they've got several runs to track in the same area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.