Liverpool v City 1st leg CL Qtr Final post match

To be fair, he did fuck all when he came on, but he doesn't need to. His job is to keep the shape and create space for the midfield to play.
At least he gave us some more options going forwards. Up until he came on we were constantly going up the left hand side. TBH if I was a Liverpool fan I would be slightly disappointed it was only 3-0. Every cloud I suppose...

Start a strong team against rags then rest players for the 2nd leg. Worst thing is I feel they will score at etihad

They will. Any side that puts pressure on us scores. The defence is shit when under pressure. That first goal was terrible. The third was just a joke.

Jesus is as useful as a chocolate tea pot in any big game. Fully expect him to turn it on v the rags now.

Very disappointed but their mentality and experience in this competition shone through, especially the balls shown by the 3 English lads in their midfield. We were the better team even at 2-0 down but a mad spell and Liverpool's cutting edge at Anfield killed it.

Of course it matters. Every man and his dog could see Gundogan on the right in the first half wasn't working in any way shape or form and left Walker in no mans land. If you don't think formations or tactics matter then I don't really know what to say to you.

of course they matter, but my point is we rarely if ever beat liverpool at anfield.

i know we were bad but the negativity on here is outstanding,we all know we can play and this was an isolated game ffs,early goal on tues and it will be a hell of a game

Fucking bottlers. Everyone was scared in that first half. Pep got it wrong as well playing Laporte and Gundogan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.