Liverpool v City 1st leg CL Qtr Final post match

This,
I find it better to wallow in despair than slag the team or the manager off, nobody can deny we didn't show up tonight, it's given me a heavy fuckin heart but that's what happens sometimes, one things for sure though, I won't go into hiding like the dippers and rags tend too.... The best medicine we can take is beating the rags on Saturday, winning the league then look to perform a miracle at our place, Barca did it against PSG, no reason we can't emulate that against an over confident Dipper team that thinks they are already in the semis, they are not...!!
Thank you for realism. We are certainly not as poor as we played tonight and they are not "all that " , win Saturday regain our confidence and crush the scouse next week. CTID.

Embarrassed to read some of these comments. Yes a poor 90minutes but can we keep it In perspective please. Some of the comments are a joke.

I'm not ok with the performance at all, we were fucking shit, but I'm more than ok about being a City fan. Tonight or any night.

You said that you were "embarrassed to be a City fan tonight..." And were rightly called out on it.

i am embarrassed, your not?

the fact that not one of our players showed up and couldnt give a shit is fucking embarrassing

The whole team were diabolical they really were. No shots on goal is fucking atrocious and that team shit it on the night.

Also noted there were no through balls from our midfielders. It was all hoof to Sane and expecting him to do something.

That's true about Mourinho, but the downside is we wouldnt have had a season of scintillating football we've had.

Very true. I would not swap this season.

I just think we should have had enough nous about us that taking Liverpool on at Anfield just isn’t the wisest of moves.

Go a bit pragmatic and try and get a draw then play our game at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.