Women's team - Clinch Champions League spot with 3-0 win over Everton

I recall a few years ago the programme for the home male games would have player profiles for the female team each week and I was shocked how few of the players said they supported City, the vast majority said they supported united, I can't imagine a male player saying that even if they where born on the stretford end!!!
While I'm supportive of woman's football and think it would be nice for the club to run a supporters team. I don't honestly understand what the club is trying to achieve with a professional female team
Sorry I don't understand why people expect the players of the women's team to be City fans , you wouldn't expect the men's team to be. They are professionals like the men , playing for a professional City team.
It was a bad performance on Sunday , but it happens . At the moment they are still in the women's FA Cup (semi-final), the women's champions league (semi-final) and only 3 points off Chelsea with a game in hand in the league . So all in all they are not really having a bad season, just not as good as the last full one .

Sorry I don't understand why people expect the players of the women's team to be City fans , you wouldn't expect the men's team to be. They are professionals like the men , playing for a professional City team.
It was a bad performance on Sunday , but it happens . At the moment they are still in the women's FA Cup (semi-final), the women's champions league (semi-final) and only 3 points off Chelsea with a game in hand in the league . So all in all they are not really having a bad season, just not as good as the last full one .
I guess my point is I don't recall ever a male player openly supporting united while representing the club. As for the season they are having if they are happy with it that's great

I guess my point is I don't recall ever a male player openly supporting united while representing the club. As for the season they are having if they are happy with it that's great
I don't think it matters who they support as long as they give 100% in a City shirt . And as for the season, sometimes teams just hit a blip, but it's still a good season so far.

Not City but England women v Wales women on BBC 2 now , k/o 7pm, 5 City players in the England team, plus two ex-blues

City's women development squad (women's reserves) won the development league cup, 3 : 1 against Birmingham today too , not bad two cups in one day .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.