Pep, Pogba and his fat agent

Funny watching Neil Custis have a meltdown on twitter. Called DI Marzio a “little Twat@

Couple of things
- this will def wind Jose up and perfect timing ahead of the derby
- Riaola was def After another quick pay day! Did he not get 20% of the last transfer?

And... I’m I the only one who thinks pogba isn’t that terrible? Did any one watch his performance for France 2 weeks ago against Russia? World class free kick and assist! I think he would step into Yayas role for the same wages? Yes he hasn’t had the best season but Jose is a tool and huffs. Look how badly Luke shaw has been treated.

Check out his free kick and assist to Mbeppe

So which player would Carlton replace?

KdB? He’s nowhere near Kevin’s level.
Merlin? Ditto.
Dinho? Haircut 100 couldn’t do his job.

Leave him to rot at the swamp.

Funny watching Neil Custis have a meltdown on twitter. Called DI Marzio a “little Twat@
It's hilarous seeing the response he's triggered from journos. Pissing myself laughing reading some of them. Absolute gold. Di Marzio is getting praise from practically every football fan who are taking the piss out of the moaning journos big time.

So which player would Carlton replace?

KdB? He’s nowhere near Kevin’s level.
Merlin? Ditto.
Dinho? Haircut 100 couldn’t do his job.

Leave him to rot at the swamp.

Yaya he’s gone in the summer. I doubt city are fussed on saving £250k a week on their wage budget. The squad gets a £10k pay rise and we are one player short or we replace that gap. Either way we are easily speading £200m on another midfielder and a forward in the next 1-2 Windows. But yes there is room for KDB, silva, dinho and someone else in this squad. No different that the talk of Isco or Fred.

I personally think pogba has some good spells and can be tamed and moulded by someone like Pep. For now he is a rag and I wish him nothing but dismay but to even sell £50m revenue of city shirts in Asia each season. The board might listen.

Probably offered him to all the big clubs, see what comes back, then force a move in the summer. Pretty sure he will end up at psg.

What I want to know in this situation is what exactly the agent offers? I mean if a club does agree to buy a player such as Pogba they have to pay 100+ million and 300 grand a week in wages. That is not an offer. If a player is desperate to leave a club then a good offer would be to take a pay cut to join your desired club. That is an offer.

So long as he is a united player they control his destiny. I do not understand how an agent changes that other than telling the player to act like a dickhead to earn a move. You don't need an agent to know that. So in this situation, given United have him under contract and control his destiny, how can an agent possibly help him?

This is just too funny!!!

There is no way that Raiola is going behind Pogba’s back. For an agent this would be a cardinal sin, as any leak would create serious hostility between the club and the player. So basically this confirms that Pogba wants to leave, which I guess isn’t all that surprising. But it also means that Pogba was dropped *after* looking to orchestrate a move away. Put two and two together...
Add this one to the ever growing list of players who wanted to go elsewhere but greedy agents forced the move to the Rags, ongoing theme is they play like they don’t want to be there. Falcao, Di Maria, Pogba & now Sanchez

Riola kicking off, Pogba acting clueless(As usual) Niel Cutis crying about it. Fucking beautiful pep, now just get the win!

it's nice to talk, but Liverpool turned their talk into a thumping on Wednesday and we need to do the same or it's meaningless, Pep's already been shown up once this week.
The fuck you on about?

It’s sod all to do with the game. He answered a question about the fat agent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.