James Milner - he should be our Sterling next week

I'm sick of this little shithouse ****!

Played more games in the season before he left than any other player, then concocted a story that he was leaving for more minutes!

I've booed him heartily every time he's come back (as have many others), but it seems half hearted! The whole fucking stadium should be on his back every time he gets the ball. I know it's pathetic, but them ****s have done it to Raz every time he's gone back to that shithole, it's about time we started protecting our own and giving the opposition absolute fucking hell!

And that means picking on someone! Unfairly! Fuck him! Make it the worst night of his career, the bottling, money grabbing fucker!

I want 56,000 people on the ****'s back every time he gets the ball next week! He's our target! Get it in the press, so that he knows he's fucking getting it! Give the **** something to think about!

Prick!
Mane is the one that should get the verbals.
Milner is like Rooney and can take a bit of stick.
But mane might not be able to and also the young lad at right back.
He should get some to, see if we can get him to wobble.

Is he really good enough for us to deride and castigate throughout the game? Seems like wasted energy to me.

We should be focused on galvanising our side and hope that Liverpool crumble.

Just saying.Got to be living in the present.History is good but it is not everything.

Not all history is good fella but you lot are good at pretending the bad parts didn’t happen. Well done on top 4 this season it’s a good achievement for you nowadays.

Which is your preferred destination for Salah next year Madrid or PSG? And how’s Jordan Ibe doing? Is he still better than Sterling?

Is he really good enough for us to deride and castigate throughout the game? Seems like wasted energy to me.

We should be focused on galvanising our side and hope that Liverpool crumble.

He wouldn’t ever get booed if he didn’t slag us off in the papers numerous times after he left.

Nobody gave a shit he went to Liverpool, they only started booing him after an article he did slating us. He got a decent reception until then

Can’t stand him

I won't boo him as I just can't be arsed. Yes, he's a prick, but there will be 11 pricks against us today, and I just can't boo them all.

Thanlfully we are not as petty as the scousers.

Milners a **** boo him but when he ends up trophyless again laugh at him more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.