walk out song survey

I haven't been sent this, but PLEASE everyone vote against Hey Jude. I hate that shit. Right Here, Right Now would be good.

One of our oldest and best chants though. What annoys me is fuckwits who sing “Na Na Na Na, Hey Jude”.

Shame Roll With It wasn't on the list. I remember us coming out to that in the 90s. It was great. I remember it more fondly than the football because at that point, before kick off,we weren't losing.

I got the survey and went for Boys in Blue and Blue Moon.................. and made a point of saying NO Oasis songs!!

*sits back comfortably and waits for the surprise/ribbing etc.*
Nah, you're only saying what we're all thinking. Even Liam & Noel know it's whiny bull cr&p.

Two tribes,played it at the Derby a few years ago when SWP smashed the winner home,still get goosebumps just thinking about it all these years later

Brainbug Nightmare, when that started to play the hairs on the back of my neck used to stand up

Was this a survey sent out by the club? I used to receive them until I commented on how it felt that their surveys were mostly to establish how much extra cash they can get out of us.

Anyway, I used to like Roll With It. A celebratory couple of minutes which preceded Kit Symons leading out the worst team we've ever seen. Except for Kinkladze, who would get double marked by a couple of lower league journeymen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.