United (h) - pre-match thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really want to get this done today. We have bossed the league all season and this is the date since christmas people who have been doing the maths said we would finally seal the title ...against the rags. Forget last week we take it a game at a time. Let's do this cmon you blues

If we'd got a result on Weds, I think he might have left one maybe two out, but I doubt he will now.

Going flat out for this game, is the best way to win the next one anyhow.

We have to get back to winning ways and boost confidence, plus win the title. Everyone laughs at the rags but on their day they have enough talent to beat us.

I think it will be a tough one, utd probably fired up more than usual with the nation watching, but without their own fans moaning them into performing I expect them to capitulate.

2-0 City, Aguero & Sterling, Motm Sane, red card to 1 frustrated Utd midfielder.

Bit deflated after the midweek loss tbh. I wouldn’t mind resting our strongest 11 today and going totally weak against the rags. I know the chance we can turn the tie against the dippers around is slim but we need to give ourselves the best chance possible :(

I want to see us fly out the blocks and overwhelm them from the off,we haven't done that for months now mainly because we haven't needed to more than anything but the longer we go without scoring today the more confident they get and the higher chance frustration sets in. Go all out, get an early goal which will play into our hands then take it from there. I only see two outcomes here, we either win comfortably with a drubbing and win the league in style or we don't beat them at all and they frustrate us and possibly evenue nick it. Praying it's the former.

Very weird situation though where the first time in my lifetime I'm not even nervous because we're so much better than them that even a united win wouldn't be enough for them to brag about.

I hope Khaldoon has bought pep a coffee and just explained to him how important this is to us the fans today , he has to understand that we are behind him 100%, but some things are not negotiable and today is one of those things .

I like your thinking mate! Feel the same way!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.