David Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s not a City fan in the world who doesn’t want Dave to play tomorrow. Pep would be mad to leave him out
I genuinely think it's all about the Liverpool game for Guardiola, as we'll win the league regardless of tomorrow's result. However, I'd like to think that Silva would say to the boss that he can play both games, as his stuff will be needed v the Rags today - they'll give him space to play.

I don't. Nor do I want KD B or Sane or Sterling. I really don't care I'd we win the league agsinag United.

I care more about the opportunity to wrestle the CL QF away from Liverpool.

As slight as the chance of that is, I'd rather focus our resources on attempting that Herculean task.

The Liverpool game is dead. It ain’t happening. As to today, never give a sucker an even break. We field a weakened team today missing Dave, Kev and Leroy, and we’ll get beaten. With Spurs away the week after and an assortment of teams fighting for their lives thereafter, you’re tempting fate unnecessarily. Get the job done today, with a great sense of occasion, and that would be a far better fillip for the Liverpool match than resting key players ever would

The Liverpool game is dead. It ain’t happening. As to today, never give a sucker an even break. We field a weakened team today missing Dave, Kev and Leroy, and we’ll get beaten. With Spurs away the week after and an assortment of teams fighting for their lives thereafter, you’re tempting fate unnecessarily. Get the job done today, with a great sense of occasion, and that would be a far better fillip for the Liverpool match than resting key players ever would
I believe what you said is what Pep would do. But I wouldn't.

I think you have it backwards... the league is dead.

The CL is a huge uphill battle which we may win with a bit (lot) of luck, albiet if we concede just one away goal we're almost certainly done - odds are against us, but we've a fighting chance.

Meanwhile, it's the spineless, park-the-bus Scum, at home. Mou has done his best to insult most of his squad - are they really going to be up for the game? Whatever non-regular starters we play will be dying to make a statement to Pep. I think we'll at least get a draw; and a loss is honestly not a big deal (darby and the hated scum aside).

He's gone missing these past two games when we've needed him the most. Hopefully he'll be back to his best on Tuesday.

Wtf am I reading? Went missing? He was fucking bossing the game for the most part. Put Sterling clean through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.