United (h) - pre-match thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some huge overreactions in here, the team is good enough to beat the scum, we are at home, not away, and they are fuck all like the scousers for pressing high.

I will still be amazed if we don't win this with that team out there. It's not like we don't have the backup on the bench if needed.

Jesus. One loss against the dippers and all of a sudden Pep is shite and doesn't know what he is doing.

Get a fucking grip man

Amazing isnt it. Cant understand the club paying Pep so much when there is so much managerial talent on BM. I mean, its not like he's got us into a good position or anything is it ?

why don't we? if pool can score 3 in 90 minutes against us why cannot we do the same to them. Ties not over yet.

If they score one goal against us (and let's face it they will) we would need 5 goals to win the tie. It's about as over as it gets.

I’m worried that we could lose this and fail to progress to the next stage of the UCL. I don’t think that this is a strong enough 11 to beat united. Then, overcoming a 3 goal deficit against Liverpool is a really tough ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.