United (h) - pre-match thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
pep talking about the dipper game,thats all he is concerned about
Even the most optimistic person must surely be able to be realistic and know that game is a forgone conclusion chasing a lost game after the performance at Candlepool. If we had at least nicked a goal, it might be different.
This could be two bummings in 3 days.

Come on City it's a good lineup just be positive we can do this here's hoping for a party and still look forward to Tuesday

Listen the main thing is vinny and otta v Lukaku and the speed of raz and Leroy feeding off Merlin. That’s how we beat un**ed. I’m sure pep knows what he’s doing. Peps fucked up once this season on Wednesday. But how do we know Bernardo was mentally right on weds? He didn’t even come on. I don’t think people realise how shook up some players were after the bus attack. That being said fucking up just once in a season is ok by me. Can’t see us loosing.

Meh fairly happy with that, would have preferred KDB to Gundo but he hardly looked sharp on Wednesday.

Some huge overreactions in here, the team is good enough to beat the scum, we are at home, not away, and they are fuck all like the scousers for pressing high.

I will still be amazed if we don't win this with that team out there. It's not like we don't have the backup on the bench if needed.

Jesus. One loss against the dippers and all of a sudden Pep is shite and doesn't know what he is doing.

Get a fucking grip man
I don’t think people are saying he’s shit pal, it’s probably about not winning this game knowing those twats kept Victimpool quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.