United (H) Post Match Thread

We needed 1 win from 7 this afternoon.

Now we need 2 wins from 6.

After next weekend, I predict we'll need 2 wins from 5. I cannot see us winning at Spurs without Fernandino and going there with morale where it will inevitably be having lost the derby and having been dumped out of the CL.

If god forbid the unthinkable were to happen and we lost away at West Ham, we'll need 2 from 4 and will have probably just lost 5 games on the bounce.

This is not yet a crisis, but it could turn into one quite quickly.
Correct-so glad you're being honest on here because we need that. Let's see what happens Tuesday . Hopefully we will at least get a win -any win .That might sound sarcastic but it's not. A win means we at least get something good out of the game even if we don't go through - anything that boosts the confidence because quite clearly we are playing on thin air right now. A win means we are back on track .

Maybe he didn't have a key champions league game a few days after. Or maybe he did rest players, I don't know. But surely you can accept there is valid reasons for resting one or two players (whether you agree with the reasons or not).

I do if it was against an easy side and there wasn't a once in a lifetime opportunity to win the Premier League against our biggest rivals.

What a load of shit.

Everyone has been rubbish and inconsistent. Pretty much a fact.

The the fact this United are pretty clear in 2nd proves the league this year is a joke.

The quality outside the top 6 has been disgraceful.

We needed 1 win from 7 this afternoon.

Now we need 2 wins from 6.

After next weekend, I predict we'll need 2 wins from 5. I cannot see us winning at Spurs without Fernandino and going there with morale where it will inevitably be having lost the derby and having been dumped out of the CL.

If god forbid the unthinkable were to happen and we lost away at West Ham, we'll need 2 from 4 and will have probably just lost 5 games on the bounce.

This is not yet a crisis, but it could turn into one quite quickly.

I've always thought that if you stuck yer arm out and played the ball with an outstretched arm it was a pen. Jeez, even the Media City arm of the RDAHMeedya said it was a pen!

The handball has to be deliberate and their is a proviso that if the arm is in an unnatural position that can be classed as( such as making your arms wide anticipating a cross)

Slipping over and trying to head the ball but missing and it hitting your outstretched arm is a bloody huge grey area unless you can prove young slipped and in that fraction of a second he thought I will stretch my arm out just in case I miss it with my head.

Is an outstretched arm natural when you slip? That is the only question

I completely agree I think this is what we need to take us up to that level. Imagine is messi had the sterling chances we’d have been 6-0 up at half time.. I guess neymar is the closest thing

Aw, it would be embarrassing for a lot of teams in this league if we had Messi man. United would have definitely been out of sight. Neymar is a no go so I just hope one of the young lads step up or we will have to splash a lot of cash to get someone in who can be relied upon in high leverage moments.

P.s Messi Hat-Trick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.