Match of the Day - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
only just switched on to catch the goals from other games, avoided our game
Only watched it to see the pen - Lineker and co all said the same it was a definite pen and probably a red. No surprise when that was pretty clear to everyone in the ground!

why was the stonewall penalty in the first half not shown. that shit young nearly breaks our star strikers leg and they wonder why are players are angry. I would love the fa to try and deduct points for failing to control players for the first time in premier league history. they might threaten it but they do not have the balls to try and implement it.

It was as clear as a bell to Atkinson, turn it down , job done, pocket bonus. Move on to the next corrupt fixture...We're all being conned

To make out that is wasn't a pen is the most dishonest thing I've seen in sport for a long time from an official. What would he do with that challenge three yards outside the area? What would he do with that challenge three yards inside our area? The man is either instructed or dishonest, or both.

why was the stonewall penalty in the first half not shown. that shit young nearly breaks our star strikers leg and they wonder why are players are angry. I would love the fa to try and deduct points for failing to control players for the first time in premier league history. they might threaten it but they do not have the balls to try and implement it.
Classic MOTD , City with a big shout for a penalty (Young's handball) in the first half , yet they can't be bothered to show it. They don't like showing we've been unlucky or hard done too if they can help it !

Classic MOTD , City with a big shout for a penalty (Young's handball) in the first half , yet they can't be bothered to show it. They don't like showing we've been unlucky or hard done too if they can help it !
That's why i posted yesterday no telly or radio for me till Tuesday they'll be no tissues left in the BBC with the wankfest they will have

Just watched the highlights and we really were unlucky, think you focus on the disappointment and missed opportunity in the moment but sometimes it happens, if anything they almost glossed over the fact united won.
Otta's shot that deflected on to the post was going in was pointed out and keepers save from point blank header.
Suddenly I feel that's happened come on Tuesday this could still be be a big week.

I gave it a swerve last night/this morning. Seeing it once was enough. To paraphrase a line from "Shawshank"; I feel like I've been fucked by a train. I haven't felt this bad over a defeat in a long time. I thought the gloom after the Wigan cup tie was bad. Not even close to what I'm feeling now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.