United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to them they kept going and stopped us doing what we came to do. Listening to their filthy lot singing for the last 20 mins capped my fucking shit week off!

The derby that mattered was won in December, they were a broken team after that. Let them have their few days of gloating, they will be getting all giddy in August for their usual let down by Christmas.
Let's hope maureen stays as there boss.
Cause they could be a decent team if they were allowed to play with freedom.
We're miles in front of them.and they know it.
WE'RE THE PRIDE OF MANCHESTER

Not sure if this was posted yesterday, Manure official Insta. Classy as ever.

4AEBFA6A00000578-0-Man_United_make_fun_of_rivals_Man_City_s_often_empty_seats_befor-a-2_1523123227998.jpg

spot on @Blue_Rossy some fans are annoyed about yesterday and during the game I was of the same feeling. We never want to lose a derby and that js fact, but the bigger picture here (like i was trying to point out last night to some on here) is that the tables have well and truly turned and yesterday proved it

It used to be us who fed of the scraps and celebrated a derby victory because that is all we had to play for, whilst the red rats went on to win the trophies. Now it is united celebrating like it was a major victory and the sight of pogba trying yo get everyone over to their fans to celebrate just made me laugh.

Even their fans were going crazy because they had their 45 minutes in the sun...whilst they celebrate and have the bragging rights for one day..who is it that will be going on to lift the Premier League title

Yep that would be us Manchester City.

They are now in our shadow and you know what, they have taken the mantle of the noisy neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.