The 100/104 goal chase

About the only decent thing about today was getting 2 goals and needing to win more games to get the title still, lmao.

10 goals in 6 games ( unless you're on the 104 goals then it's getting borderline ) somebody is going to get 4 or 5 smashed past them in my most humble of opinions, leaving us one or two games to error where we score low or goalless. I'm pretty sure we'll do the 100, just hope we can get the 104 too.

10 goals in 6 games ( unless you're on the 104 goals then it's getting borderline ) somebody is going to get 4 or 5 smashed past them in my most humble of opinions, leaving us one or two games to error where we score low or goalless. I'm pretty sure we'll do the 100, just hope we can get the 104 too.

Hope you're right but I dint see as many goals when we play Ilkay/Bernardo combo, if we do get through tomorrow that'll be used a lot more. Raheem has had a great season for goals but I'm still going to kick him in the bollocks if I miss it. :)

Hope you're right but I dint see as many goals when we play Ilkay/Bernardo combo, if we do get through tomorrow that'll be used a lot more. Raheem has had a great season for goals but I'm still going to kick him in the bollocks if I miss it. :)
Yeah, I feel your pain pal. How we lost that on Saturday I will never know. Doesn't help when you're playing against 12 though does it !

Sterling alone could have half of the 104 required,already :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.