Are we turning into glory hunters?

This game was lost in the press before the game started, When Pep started trying to play mindgames by winding up Mourinho about Pogba he sealed our fate. I thought he was more intelligent than to try and play Mourinho at his own game. He has a Barcelona budget and everyone is raving about winning the league. Just imagine what Klopp would produce with the budget Pep has been given. Klopp has not spent a penny this year (in fact he has earned money with sales) and they still gave us a football lesson.

Yaaaawwwwwn......

Aren't we all glory hunters. We want glory we want to see us lift trophies.

in a way we are but its the new bread of big headed fans that are bigging up the good name of manchester city to gloat and think we are the best and you have to roll over and give us respect or fuck off

football is more than winning and the community of good taste and level headed fans are great but the glory hunters of united thinking they can do what they want and own the rule book and you have to bend over is why united are the most hated club in the world and not many friend in football and its community

yesterday we acted just like them scummy lemons over the road and many of our fans was giving it large and i felt it was not us and we lost the plot on here yesterday and for me anyway did not do our good name that we built over the years any good and truly shocking to see

i can unstand if it was a cup final or a knock out game but its a league game ok beating them and winning the league on the same day would be ideal to send home the fans and bragging rights in manchester but in real life the league was won well before derby day and this media hype is for selling dishes and subscription and nothing more

This game was lost in the press before the game started, When Pep started trying to play mindgames by winding up Mourinho about Pogba he sealed our fate. I thought he was more intelligent than to try and play Mourinho at his own game. He has a Barcelona budget and everyone is raving about winning the league. Just imagine what Klopp would produce with the budget Pep has been given. Klopp has not spent a penny this year (in fact he has earned money with sales) and they still gave us a football lesson.
ours? us? are you sure?

glory hunters we are turning into glory hunters ????? never would i have said that about manchester city fans but losing a meaning less game vs united in there cup final we all have come glory hunters and asking questions. let me put you right manchester city are going to be champions and already have the league cup in the bag 13 points lead with 6 games to go and 3 homes game that will see us home and dry

this team pep is building is going to be great/special its so young and with time on ours hands to domerate football it does not need added pressure from so called fans wanting answers to why we let the derby slip. the premier league is a war and many battles are lost on the way but if at the end of the season you are standing on the platform collecting the trophy and medals you are the best and the rest means nothing

glory hunters are not welcome this is manchester city you turn up and never ask for glory. in the past 40 years fans turned up knowing we was shit and in the rain wind snow never stop us going to places like york city we loved the club and it defo was not for glory. so please take a minute to think about lost souls over them 40 years who kept this club going when it was on its knees and never once did they see glory and winning silverware. this is for them i post this you are the soul of this great club please forgive them (glory hunters)

Meaningless ?

1 A derby against them is not meaningless and it never can be for a fan of many years, or are you advocating we make a pretend derby against some other team.
2 This game would have gave us the title... the fucking TITLE and delivered a new record of securing it at the earliest ever point in the season, fucking meaningless indeed.
3 we have just came off a bad loss to the scouse ****s and nobody wants to lose two important games in a week, now it is possibly three... meaningless ?

42 years btw and it would be fucking nice to give it a real good go of dominating for a long period of time, is that glory hunting ? If so I couldn't care less I want some of that before I die.

To be honest yesterday hurt it would of gone done as this generations Dennis Law back heel moment.
As Manchester City fans we take every delight to give the glory hunters from Rag Central some of the shit back that we have taken for 20 years.
The club and Pep would look at Tuesday being more important than yesterday. We may only have a small chance but the club would see the derby gamble worth taking to get to the semis of the chumps league.

To be honest yesterday hurt it would of gone done as this generations Dennis Law back heel moment.
As Manchester City fans we take every delight to give the glory hunters from Rag Central some of the shit back that we have taken for 20 years.
The club and Pep would look at Tuesday being more important than yesterday. We may only have a small chance but the club would see the derby gamble worth taking to get to the semis of the chumps league.

Yep.

If we won yesterday like we should have done it would have gone into the history books.

It would also be remembered far more than winning the title against Swansea or West Ham.

Big fuck up by Pep, the players and assisted by the ref.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.