Liverpool (h) CL QF pre-match thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Should have won". He took a gamble and lost. For some of us, it wasn't an acceptable gamble. If he wins, he take the credit. If not, he takes the criticism.

Re slagging off, you tell me. You seem to be quite knowledgeable on the subject. FWIW, I wasn't happy before KO at having no strikers. Furthermore, I judge a match over 90 minutes. The "First Half of a Derby Cup" doesn't do much for me.

To give perspective, I think Pep's done a marvellous job this season and treated us to fabulous football. But he's fallible, self-centred and didn't give due respect to City fans on this occasion. If we disagree, I can live with that. And so can Pep, no doubt.

Spot on.

One goal at a time. I think it's crucial that we get the early goal to get the fans believing, another before half time and it's game on.

That said, if Saturday taught us anything and our defeat at Klanfield earlier in the season it's that matches can turn very quickly.

Naturally it's unlikely but we all have to believe.

Disagree with the idea that we have to score early, or indeed in the first half for that matter. The important thing is to score and then score the second very quickly thereafter. That lot scored twice in 10 minutes against Liverpool, who can be just as brittle as us. Score two quick goals after the break and panic sets in, with Klopp unable to calm them down or stem the tide. If everyone goes thinking we have to score early, and we don't, then the disappointment will inevitably feed through to the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.