Herrera spits on City club crest

I don't really hate many of their players any more, because they're fairly irrelevant these days, but this guy has a face you'd never get tired of punching. He's like Busquets without the talent. Loads of players dive when they're in the penalty area, but it takes a special type to fall over in response to any contact anywhere on the pitch.

Herrera is a perfect rag player, arrogant whiney and always keen to plead to the referee and try and get opposing players into the book.

He is a typical little cnut who will never earn respect from anybody other than the lemmings who call themselves rag " supporters ".

Somebody is going to absolutely smash the twat, and I just hope I witness it with a mass brawl where him , the Pogba fanboy Lingard, and several others get totally twatted and then sent off.

Pathetic nomarks like him shouldn't be in a decent PL team, which is why he plays for those shithouses.

Least favorite player in the league, (tied with Shane Long), but honestly I spit all the time when I am playing, and don't assume he was spitting specifically in the crest. Just bad timing most likely.

Least favorite player in the league, (tied with Shane Long), but honestly I spit all the time when I am playing, and don't assume he was spitting specifically in the crest. Just bad timing most likely.
Are you for real.......? when I spit when playing sport, (OK, when I did play sport) the head didn't need to move, the gob just flew out...... this rag twat purposely / stupidly jerks his head forward to deliberately hit the target. Disrespectful twat.

Am old school Me.
If you ask me there is far to much spitting in football now a days.
Even the coaches and managers are seen spitting throughout the match.
I personally would SH-T on there badge if I was given the chance.
C.T.I.D

He is a total wanker of a footballer, a cynical, cheating ball of shit that I would be embarrassed to have to support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.