Today host "incandescent with rage"

You seem to have confused two seperate things though. You can be outraged with what they are paid, thats one thing. But that doesnt mean she is wrong to expect to be paid the same as her co hosts, thats a different issue..
So she has got exactly the same qualifications, length of service and experience as her male colleagues? I do the same job as three other people, but I get paid more because I have 38 years service, and am better at it than they are.

It beggars belief the eye-watering sums that these BBC apparatchiks are paid. If they ran around for thirty hours a day with a red hot poker up their broadcasting arses they'd still be grossly overpaid. Ask about it and you'll be told that to get the best we have to pay top dollar. I wouldn't mind paying top dollar if we had the best, but when do we get them. I haven't heard anyone clamouring to switch on Today, or any other BBC programme because the host is a broadcasting genius and the programmes are unmissable.

That was what got me -- the insensitivity and crassness of her moan that she was "only" on £133k pa. I believe the average woman in the UK earns £27k.

So does the BBC give Gold access to their programs free of charge? and DAB radio who gives a shit lmao.

No - and nor should it you -the license fee is what makes those shows so don't pay don't get to see. DAB radio is now in almost all new vehicles for example - AM and FM will be phased out by 2025 most likely one of the last ways a govt will be able to make money from auctioning radio bands. Shame you won't be able to listen to the radio after that - still you pays your money you takes your choice.

No - and nor should it you -the license fee is what makes those shows so don't pay don't get to see. DAB radio is now in almost all new vehicles for example - AM and FM will be phased out by 2025 most likely one of the last ways a govt will be able to make money from auctioning radio bands. Shame you won't be able to listen to the radio after that - still you pays your money you takes your choice.

Spotify and podcasts for me mate, I think once the older generation die off the BBC will be none existent anyway. We prefer netflix and downloads compared to the antique roadshow.

Talking about incandescent with rage?

I went into the kitchen to fetch a packet of Salt and Vinegar McCoys, only to find my wife’s son had eaten the last three bags last night.

Luckily the selfish **** was out this afternoon.

I’ve calmed down but I still want him dead. :)

Let's face it, there are loads of jobs at the BBC that command huge salaries, yet probably don't deserve them.

Chris Evans gets a reported £2.5M PA, and he's a massive c**t.

Talking about incandescent with rage?

I went into the kitchen to fetch a packet of Salt and Vinegar McCoys, only to find my wife’s son had eaten the last three bags last night.

Luckily the selfish **** was out this afternoon.

I’ve calmed down but I still want him dead. :)
Hate to be the one that breaks it, but I think your cat's been watching Fox News behind your back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.