City Offering Free Coach Travel To Spurs

Thomas Cook are doing a grand total of 3 coaches to Wembley on Saturday.

So all in 144 are getting a subsidised trip.

How very generous

Maybe only 3 coachloads applied to go?

We thought about it but then decided we didn’t want to be getting home at 4am and for the sake of £15 each in fuel we’d rather do our own thing

TBF they didn't have to do any.

You are right but if you going to at least do something all have access to.

I have my own reasons for moaning and should have said at the start. We do a bus to most away games. We lost 10 to this so now struggling to cover the cost for the rest of us.

When i contacted Thomas Cook to book the other 25 on and they had no room.

2 adults manchester - euston 14.15 april 14th
return
2 adults euston-manchester 13.37 next day sunday april 15th

£11 one way so £44 for both return if anyone is interested

Years ago didn't the supporters club sort/organise the away travel ? So why do we have Thomas Cook doing now ? And surely wouldn't of been better to run a special train (like they do for all Chelsea's away games) for this game .

As Moss is the referee perhaps you should reassess our chance of winning at Wembley.

Years ago didn't the supporters club sort/organise the away travel ? So why do we have Thomas Cook doing now ? And surely wouldn't of been better to run a special train (like they do for all Chelsea's away games) for this game .

I would hazard a guess, much like most other decisions at the club now - money

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.