Leg breaker hack on kun

I lost my voice and my wife left me (she is now back) after that fkn, wnk, sht, bstrd, twt'n fkr of a decision (amongst many). Now also need a new TV. Twas not my best day.

atkinson was as bad if not worse as alty fan was in the Chelsea game last season. by not giving that vile piece of shit young a retrospective ban it is giving carte blanch to all the cloggers in the teams we have to play, most of whom are fighting for their premier league future, to make similar tackles. it all started with mane nearly breaking edersons neck and has continued all season. without doubt it is not just bad refereeing but a directive from the fa and pigmol to allow such assaults with no punishment. all the puindits are very aware of this and twats like murphy are encouraging this thuggery. it is why we are not getting var with officials deliberately making ridiculous decisions in fa cup games. I am addicted to football but this corruption and blatant cheating really pisses me off.The magnificent football we play will keep me going but to have to put up with the cheating we had in the rags game is just plain wrong

The FA stated some time back that they were concerned about MCFC's players' discipline. How many potentially leg breaking tackles have we had this season that have either been sanctioned with a yellow card or not at all? Kane and Alli in the Haringey home game, Leroy at Cardiff in the Farce Cup, Gundog (can't remember the game?), and Ash the Crash on Saturday are the ones that spring to mind. And how many of our legit tackles have been upgraded to yellow when similar from opposition pit bulls are sanctioned with nothing more than a free kick if that. I have a fine range of blue tinted specs but any fair-minded person would see the variation in how refs are officiating our games!

It’s not bizarre & the ref does not need to visit spec savers , he saw it , he knew it was a pen , the penny will finally drop with all blues eventually, it’s corruption from the very top, this season has proven it beyond any doubt .Why don’t the club make a video & sell it , put it out there , why do they do nothing ?

It’s not bizarre & the ref does not need to visit spec savers , he saw it , he knew it was a pen , the penny will finally drop with all blues eventually, it’s corruption from the very top, this season has proven it beyond any doubt .Why don’t the club make a video & sell it , put it out there , why do they do nothing ?

Hopefully the Amazon movie will capture the after effects which should be self explanatory.

The day Danny Murphy made those comments on MOTD nothing has been the same. Fuck knows what it was but somehow he has just incensed everyone enough to believe that is their only option.
You mean the same Danny Murphy who played under Roy Hodgson at Fulham. Who played a corrupt match reffed by John Moss with links to crooked bookie John Colughn? John Moss who has a habit of giving his mate Roy incredibly soft decisions.
Surely not.

Off the top of my head, the bad challenges so far ;
Francis on Jesus at Bournemouth (no foul given),
Mane on Ederson (red)
Yacob on Gundogan (yellow)
Kane on Sterling (yellow)
Ali on De Bruyne (yellow)
Maguire on Foden (no foul given)
Murphy on Gundogan (no foul given)
Dann on De Bruyne (yellow card)
Puncheon on De Bruyne (yellow)
Bennett on Sane (yellow)
Bennett on Diaz (yellow)
McClean on De Bruyne (yellow)
Phillips on Diaz (yellow)(maybe the worst of the lot)
Massey on Aguero at Wigan (foul, no yellow)
Young on Aguero (no foul given)

So, by my reckoning (and I may be missing some), that should have been 15 red cards (14 if we're being pedantic as Bennett's second yellow couldn't have occurred, and they have only been punished by eleven fouls , ten yellows and a pitiful, solitary red.

Mane on Ederson (red)
Bennett on Sane (yellow)
Bennett on Diaz (yellow)

So, by my reckoning (and I may be missing some), that should have been 15 red cards (14 if we're being pedantic as Bennett's second yellow couldn't have occurred, and they have only been punished by eleven fouls , ten yellows and a pitiful, solitary red.

Yeah but our players shouted at the ref a bit, much much worse than any of those.

Mane on Ederson (red)
Bennett on Sane (yellow)
Bennett on Diaz (yellow)

Well done mate , now why can’t the club do a video & put it out there , have meeting with Riley & take it along .btw this doesn’t include the 6 or 7 nailed on pens we’ve not been given .......expect more of the same tonight .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.