Liverpool (h) CL QF pre-match thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be a draw.

It’s like the nearer the McGregor v Mayweather fight got the more people thought McGregor had a chance.

Not impossible but it would have to be a freakish sequence of events with Liverpool turning into Stoke for the night.

I really hope with give it a real go tonight, we limped out last year, our performance in the Bernabeu 2 years ago was anaemic.

Whatever happens I hope that we go all guns blazing tonight.

^This. If we gotta go out (i seriously hope we dont!) then all I ask is a Pab Zab blood (and sweat) on the pitch at the final whistle with the dippers never able to recover for the rest of the season and lose every game after.

Think we'll win on the night but go out cos I'm expecting them to score.
Hope I'm wrong, if we go through please feel free to ram it down my throat. : )

Will be a draw.

It’s like the nearer the McGregor v Mayweather fight got the more people thought McGregor had a chance.

Not impossible but it would have to be a freakish sequence of events with Liverpool turning into Stoke for the night.

We beat Barcelona 3-1 at home last season, the same Barca that overcame a 3 goal deficit against PSG, even with Paris scoring at the Camp Nou.

If we get it right we can win 5-1, or at at least try and make it 3-0 to take it to extra time.

United scored 2 within the space of about 2 minutes on Saturday and 3 within about 15 minutes, this despite having one of aguabkybtheir poorest halves of football in recent history.

They’ll score unfortunately. I’m not too fussed as I did all my whinging last week, I just want to see them give 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.