Etihad atmosphere

Well there will be noise but an early City goal would be a good start for that. On the other side an early Liverpool goal could kill the noise.

F***ing he'll, you can't legislate for a 10 minute collapse at the start of the 2nd half. That affects the crowd. End of. The bars have been open all season at the start of the 2nd half, so fans continue their routine, regardless if it's United or not. It may have escaped your attention, but the 2nd half always comes with a quietish start on the terraces. Given the fact that we supported the team non-stop for 45 minutes, I think the fans are allowed a little breather straight after half-time. The PL isn't the Bundesliga or Seria A, where fans sing non-stop for 90 minutes. What can't you understand? The 2 Pogba goals killed the atmosphere dead. If they were 2 more City goals the stadium would have been rocking again.

As for me, why should I justify what I did or didn't do to you? But seeing as you are desperate to know, I took my seat before kick off. No drink at half-time. Just a good sing song at the back of 115. Is that OK with you? Sorry, I went for a piss as well.

Go on, tell me a better 45 minutes. Hamburg? Previous Derby wins? Erm, erm, help me out.

Ok well in case it’s escaped your attention Pep and the team would like your full support and noise for the full game!

Can’t believe the drivel you just wrote. No wonder it’s an issue when you come out with crap like that!

Either way, enjoy the game pal. I’ll be listening out for you at half time :-p

Well there will be noise but an early City goal would be a good start for that. On the other side an early Liverpool goal could kill the noise.

Liverpool score early and plenty won't be back after HT - we NEED a goal within the first 15 IMO. 2 before HT ideally.

Best 45 minutes ever?! Totally agree. But it's a game of two halves and the support has to last throughout....namely 90+ minutes! Don't you get it? As for your maths, 53rd minute and 55th minute is 8 and 10 minutes respectively after the second half started. Frankly if you're more interested in finishing drinks etc when you're at a Derby with the opportunity to win the league, then you need to asking yourself what your priorities are. Were you in your seat or were you with Didsbury Dave slapping each other on the back and downing another pint, thinking it was game over?!

It can only be one of those bellends off Sadcafe who's sent you over here. I'm going for Ser19.

It can only be one of those bellends off Sadcafe who's sent you over here. I'm going for Ser19.

Seriously. Some of you lot need to pull your heads out of each other’s arses and take a good look at yourselves and address the real issues being raised. Instead you sad little cretins get all paranoid and defensive as soon as a new member comes along and says something a bit controversial.

There are hundreds of posts and pages on here that question the atmosphere at times. And to have empty seats at half time on Saturday and failure to get behind the team after conceding goals was an embarrassment. Take it like it was meant, as a genuine observation that needs addressing instead of being a c**k about it.

5live don’t think they’ll be much atmosphere compared to Anfield. Lol!

Or they could have said.....

If the atmosphere is like the 1st half of the Manchester derby, it will be great. And if City score 2 goals in each half, it will be f***ing rocking.

5 Live are just one example of the outdated, but on-going bias against City, that is still prevalent in our Sports Media in this country.

5live don’t think they’ll be much atmosphere compared to Anfield. Lol!

Or they could have said.....

If the atmosphere is like the 1st half of the Manchester derby, it will be great. And if City score 2 goals in each half, it will be f***ing rocking.

5 Live are just one example of the outdated, but on-going bias against City, that is still prevalent in our Sports Media in this country.

Atmosphere just been slagged off snd called flat, already by Hoddle who was at pitchside on BT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.