Man of the Match - Liverpool (h) CL QF

Man of the Match - Liverpool (h) CL QF

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't understand why FERNO was removed from the heart beat of the the city team and put in a back four position.
Therefore allowing MILNER to run the middle of the park. ?
C.T.I.D.

I went for Sterling. Thought he was brave and worked his socks off for the team.

Agree about Bernardo’s first touch - he’s amazing. Now - if only he made more things happen after his first touch he could be a hell of a player......

I went for Sterling. Thought he was brave and worked his socks off for the team.

Agree about Bernardo’s first touch - he’s amazing. Now - if only he made more things happen after his first touch he could be a hell of a player......

seconded, both him and bernado were immense last night along with Fern. Next season for Bernado will be huge

Pretty much the entire team were excellent for the first 45 minutes. I’d say Bernardo as he was still a threat in the second half before his mysterious substitution.

His technical ability is amongst the best in the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.