Liverpool (h) - CL QF post match thread

Dippers been charged for chucking flares and missiles .
Two games running wonder why they are addressing it after this years final ?

Well done Liverpool... hopefully dzeko and Kolarov do the number on u !

Bit undecided going on from here

One part of me would like to see the dippers humiliated

Another part of me would like to see the rags pain with us and the dippers winning the PL and CL

Every ref who has looked at that goal said it was a terrible mistake.

Eg Mark Halsey called the decision 'insane' and that 'it was a catastrophic mistake from the officials' and adds 'how the (three officials with a great view) have come to that decision is beyond me.'

Graham Poll called it an 'error which had a massive impact on this game'.

That tells you all you need to know.

Mind you the Mail are terrible with their back page. As the headline is 'Pep sees red' and shows what it calls a 'City flare' seemingly about to hit Salah full on after he scored.

Last edited:
Bit undecided going on from here

One part of me would like to see the dippers humiliated

Another part of me would like to see the rags pain with us and the dippers winning the PL and CL

Thing is the dippers are so arrogant about their history .....annoying..... Can u imagine what they would be like if they win the champions league!

Thing is the dippers are so arrogant about their history .....annoying..... Can u imagine what they would be like if they win the champions league!

True

And the whole media will go with the line that they’ve upstaged us

You’ve swayed me. Fuck em... hope they get destroyed

Its not even about giving up style or anything its about being clever at the right time. Adapting to the game. Seems Pep doesnt care about this much he wants to show the world you can win CL by playing attack, attack, attack, and even defenders supposed to think every second how to score the next one instead of keep a clean sheet.
Even for Ederson its more important how to pass it around for making attacks quicker and having bigger possession than is he actually saving some shots.
This is the reason for the dominance in the league and how it will be won. When it works it results in complete control of the game and the result. Whether it will work in the champ league remains to be seen and is debatable for now.

I wonder how much it would take to prise Salah from Liverfool. They are a selling club, after all. I think he'd make a great replacement for Aguerro!

Hi level headed Liverpool supporter here, please don't hate me, I can see why you are all angry at going out, I agree with most of you that the goal should of been given last night and the referees were weak but we have all had decisions go against us in the past, just because it was on the biggest stage it looks and feels much worse, Liverpool have had stone wall pens not given in the prem all season, who knows maybe we could of been a lot closer to you in the league, you move on!! You have to look at yourselves 1st, no shots on goal in the first leg, that is your down fall not the refs

Hi level headed Liverpool supporter here, please don't hate me, I can see why you are all angry at going out, I agree with most of you that the goal should of been given last night and the referees were weak but we have all had decisions go against us in the past, just because it was on the biggest stage it looks and feels much worse, Liverpool have had stone wall pens not given in the prem all season, who knows maybe we could of been a lot closer to you in the league, you move on!! You have to look at yourselves 1st, no shots on goal in the first leg, that is your down fall not the refs

Apart from a perfectly good goal disallowed, your lot being given an offside goal, and a stonewall penalty not given? gtfo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.