New Kits 2018/19

Last year's efforts have made me a lot less fussy when it comes to our kits. I'll pretty much settle for anything that's a blue shirt and white shorts.

Spotted on Twitter (I know!)...

As if today wasn't bad enough, check out that away kit!

Don’t really see an issue. The details will be hard to see from afar. And white lettering was never going to happen.

For the away, everyone wanted that color (colour) scheme. Seems to look OK to me.

And as usual the early images don’t equate to the real thing. And these could change too.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang=

Clicked on that tweet and there's also a picture of the 3rd kit , what look's orangey red , shocking as a City kit !

They look decent.

Home kit looks nice and simple,with just some different stitching, you don’t need loads of mad shit going on on footy kits. I think Chelsea’s home too this year is simple and classy, and that home shirt looks the same

Away looks alright n’all

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang=

Clicked on that tweet and there's also a picture of the 3rd kit , what look's orangey red , shocking as a City kit !
That’s definitely a fake image, the badge is near the shoulder and the image is full of poor photoshop pixlations

Saw the other day that Arsenal may be going to Adidas.

If that’s the case we will be Puma’s biggest acquisition in Europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.