Possibility of the Rags sharing our stadium again?

the old toilet needs a re vamp, they cant extend the crumbling main stand as rail & houses get in the way. Why don't they just tidy up the shithole and build a new main stand that is smaller than rest of the tiers. And yanks wont spend unless they see a return, so it aint going to happen.

As for stadium share, very much doubt that indeed.

Having to see Jesse Lingards rat face at our place once a season is bad enough. Imagine him doing secret handshakes and dancing round the place... it's a no from me for that reason alone.

One of the stories behind the nickname rags seems to be we loaned them use of our stadium and some of our old kit during WW2, after their place was bombed. They were playing, or at least training, in rags.

But that’s understandable during times of war, coming together in face of an outside threat.But seems very unlikely now and if it were the nickname would be much harsher than rags.

The board members at City strike me as people who like to bring in as much money as possible. I think - but hope they wouldn’t - they would snap United’s hands off for the cash it would bring in to the club.

As we don’t own the ground is there a chance the Council may agree to it. One of the Councils leaders is a big Rag
We are the lease holder to the stadium. I am sure it will state we are to be the sole tennants of the stadium with the exception of the odd rugby \ international \ concerts etc all to be held with our consent along with MCC approval

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.