Match fixing confirmed (including in England)

If last Saturday is anything to go by, not just in Europe either, the vast majority of the decisions given in
that second half, verses the scum, we’re decidedly dodgy to say the least.

It was 50/1, at the start of the second half, with some betting establishments, for the rags to come back & win at full time... Just saying!!

What sort of dumb-ass Premiership wages player would throw a match for such a pissant amount? Idiots.

Apparently a keeper from one premier league club was removed from the club but still plays in the premier league having been accused of match fixing to pay off nearly 2 mil in gambling debts

Similar to the situation where a ref apparently took a new position part way through the season due to racing debts that got paid off

Apparently a keeper from one premier league club was removed from the club but still plays in the premier league having been accused of match fixing to pay off nearly 2 mil in gambling debts

Similar to the situation where a ref apparently took a new position part way through the season due to racing debts that got paid off

Thank god the club had the Hart to get rid of him

If last Saturday is anything to go by, not just in Europe either, the vast majority of the decisions given in

It was 50/1, at the start of the second half, with some betting establishments, for the rags to come back & win at full time... Just saying!!
The thing is, when our players are missing total fucking sitters and passing the ball straight to theirs when under no pressure and are leaving players COMPLETELY unmarked eight yards out I’d be more inclined to think our players were in on it moreso than the officials.

I had a few moments watching a certain goalkeeper thinking he was in on letting some goals in, in certain games

Last edited by a moderator:

150/1 wasn't it?

What sort of dumb-ass Premiership wages player would throw a match for such a pissant amount? Idiots.
Ones who piss up, sniff up and gamble their fortunes away and need help paying off debts to nightclub owners, their shady pals and bookies

So the pattern I'm seeing here points towards Liverpool being favoured by UEFA. They managed to overcome Seville, Maribor and Spartac Moscow in Group E, then drew Porto in the first knock out round. They beat us, aided by a Spanish referee with a no nonsense approach, especially towards a largely Catalan management team. This is followed by a SF draw against the easiest remaining team, leaked ahead of the draw taking place.

What I don't get is who at UEFA is favouring Liverpool. If Gill has any influence over this, I can understand the pairing against us, which removes the chance of two English sides in the semi-finals. But surely Gill doesn't want Liverpool getting further ahead of United in CL wins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.