Spurs (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its not Pep's way but if we cant win tonight at least make sure we dont lose. Its madness but despite we conceded least goals in PL I dont have much confidence in them when they are under pressure. And Eriksen, Alli will put them under pressure we really have to be careful in that 15-20 yards ahead of the defensive line without Fernandinho. The moment Otamendi or Kompany steps out of defensive line will create the hole where they can punish us. And you know they wont need 3 shots to get a goal maybe 2 maximum.

Not even sure Pep ever had 4 losses in a row in his career ever.

Only played first half last night,
Foden,Diaz,nmacha and aber did not figure in squad last night for eds- maybe
Come on- get behind the team!
We are playing a team that struggled to beat Stoke last time out...

last night they played team that'll play u23 champions league game apart from mendy of course

I hope we can turn it around today.
It will probably be the same old 65%+ possession, 8 shots on target and end up losing 1-0.
Please please please just turn out a good professional display today Blues.

Heart says 2-2 but I reckon it’ll be 3/4-0 to spurs. Never mind that we’re missing Aguero etc but Fernandinho is a huge loss for how we set up etc.

Think we’ll be on the back foot for most of the game with dembele and possibly dier getting to our back 3 or 4 with son, alli, eriksen and Kane all supporting.

Don’t think it’ll be good fellas :(

very hard game in the light of recent events-may need to keep very calm after this because the media are gonna start to smell a story should we lose.

Heart says 2-2 but I reckon it’ll be 3/4-0 to spurs. Never mind that we’re missing Aguero etc but Fernandinho is a huge loss for how we set up etc.

Think we’ll be on the back foot for most of the game with dembele and possibly dier getting to our back 3 or 4 with son, alli, eriksen and Kane all supporting.

Don’t think it’ll be good fellas :(

Clean up on aisle four. 4-0 Spurs? Don't make me laugh.

Sadly, I suspect the final result will depend more on the referee than the players on the pitch.

we cannot affect what the ref does..
we can only affect what we do and what the other team does..

there are people trying to get the excuses in before the game even starts......play well (like we have for the vast majority of the season) and what the ref does wont affect the game.....the losses to liverpool and Utd were nothing to do with poor reffing decisions (though there were poor decisions in the games)...we just weren't at the level required consistently in any of those games. As pep says, its al about the boxes and we were poor in both in those 3 games....not finishing chances and defensively all over the place with individual and team errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.