Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping this season brings more confidence(an almost swagger that you see in elite finishers) to his game and fully expect him to score 30+ next year. On the cusp of the next level hope some glory is what pushes him on

Last edited:
His pace his positioning his ability to get the end of goal chances is tremendous. Once he perfects his finishing he will be world class. Still this season he was exceptional.

His pace his positioning his ability to get the end of goal chances is tremendous. Once he perfects his finishing he will be world class
He will never perfect it. He’s a good player but will never be world class.

At the very highest level you have to convert chances in big games. You might only get one chance. As proved last week missing them in those games is fatal....you can score lots in other games, but if you dont bury them in big matches its no good.

I have defended this lad on here when he was getting all thats stick, and he has improved this season massively. Next season he has to improve that finishing and not habitually miss sitters such as last week and that one tonight. If he cannot I am afraid it maybe a case of him being one of those players who just did,nt quite make the very highest level.

His pace his positioning his ability to get the end of goal chances is tremendous. Once he perfects his finishing he will be world class. Still this season he was exceptional.

I honestly believe if he masters his finishing he would piss all over kane and salah goal scoring records, the lad could have had 40+ this season.

At 23 his potential to become world class is there, today and all season he has been excellent.

Haha! He was fucking brilliant in the main. Had a couple of scenarios where I’d have liked him to do better but overall he put the fear of god up Spurs.
Honestly don’t know what some of you watch.

I think his body shape for finishing is just awkward.

His lordosis probably makes his finishing technique inefficient, so he has to orient himself differently than other players, hence you can't really teach him finishing technique through normal methods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.