16 Points - Sense of Perspective

would it be better if Utd beat westrbom so we have to play to win it or would it be better if Utd were to lose and we are then handed it....cant decide

Seems better to have to play a game to win it for me but maybe it doesn't really matter

would it be better if Utd beat westrbom so we have to play to win it or would it be better if Utd were to lose and we are then handed it....cant decide

Seems better to have to play a game to win it for me but maybe it doesn't really matter

Ive been telling all my raggy mates that the derby win glosses over the fact they were the 2nd best team, fucking lucky and still shite.

I'll laugh my cock off if the baggies turn 'em over tomorrow, it's everything they deserve. I'd rather the twats lose thereby handing it to us. Cnuts.

Ive been in a reet mood since last saturday. But i hope to fuck the shite win tomorrow , i dont want to be walking around the lake district tomorrow and receive a message informing me we are league champions! I want to LIVE IT !!

I sincerely hope that United win their next two games against WBA and Bournemouth next Wednesday.
For me it will take a little bit of the shine off next Sundays game, if they drop any points,as personally I would love to see us win the PL next Sunday on our turf.
Far better atmosphere next week if its done and dusted at The Etihad.
Come on you Rags (well for the next two matches)

I sincerely hope that United win their next two games against WBA and Bournemouth next Wednesday.
For me it will take a little bit of the shine off next Sundays game, if they drop any points,as personally I would love to see us win the PL next Sunday on our turf.
Far better atmosphere next week if its done and dusted at The Etihad.
Come on you Rags (well for the next two matches)

Agree though the fact they could still hand us the title is very tempting

Win on Sunday and overshadow the Taylor semi final at Wembley !

It’s in our hands so we can enjoy the moment

Gareth%20Barry

Take it Take it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.