16 Points - Sense of Perspective

Abu always, would be nice to win it v Swansea after what happened last weekend but I'd rather poke my eyes out than want them to even complete a pass.

Boing boing baggies.

Blasphemy.
I would never want the scum to win, nor the Anfield classless racist animals.
I want them to lose everything, in every category, even the coin toss up.
Come on you Baggies, you've got Pardiola.
Err... didn't he get fired a couple of weeks back?

And I'd love to have it handed to us by United before next week. Would be nice to play Swansea knowing for sure we're going to get the trophy at the end of the game - would be a real party atmosphere.

How about united lose to spuds on Saturday and out of cup
We then win league Sunday
That would be a good weekend

Manchester City could win the title as early as April 15, if Manchester United lose at home to West Brom on Sunday. Manchester City need nine points from their final five league games to break the all-time Premier League points record. Manchester City need three wins from their final five games to break the all-time Premier league record for most wins in a season. Manchester City need 11 goals from their final five games to break the all-time Premier league record for most goals in a season. Manchester City need to improve their goal difference by four in their final five games to break the all-time Premier league record for best goal difference in a season. If this is crisis, mini or otherwise, sign me up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.