TV Series

I have watched a few new things this past week, found them all quite good.

The Terror - Decent plot, good cast, a little slow going at times but it's expected with the stranded theme.

Final Space - Chookity Pok! Animated series backed by Conan O'Brien, quite a mixed bag of gags from goofy to genuinely funny, endearing characters(Mooncake and Gary have really grown on me) and some quite mature themes(drama). Interesting plot device at the start of each episode showing Gary running out of oxygen stranded in space with the countdown a minute closer to zero each consecutive episode.

Krypton - It's good but I've not made my mind up how good yet as it's all building towards something(the world killer) quite nicely.

Last edited:
I have watched a few new things this past week, found them all quite good.

The Terror - Decent plot, good cast, a little slow going at times but it's expected with the stranded theme.

Final Space - Chookity Pok! Animated series backed by Conan O'Brien, quite a mixed bag of gags from goofy to genuinely funny, endearing characters(Mooncake and Gary have really grown on me) and some quite mature themes(drama). Interesting plot device at the start of each episode showing Gary running out of oxygen stranded in space with the countdown a minute closer to zero each consecutive episode.

Krypton - It's good but I've not made my mind up how good yet as it's all building towards something(the world killer) quite nicely.

Really tired to watch this, but couldn't get past the first 15 mins of irritating baby talk and over intent of trying to be clever.

And I really tried going back to it with different mindsets after giving it healthy breaks in between views.

Dunno how you did it...

Really tired to watch this, but couldn't get past the first 15 mins of irritating baby talk and over intent of trying to be clever.

And I really tried going back to it with different mindsets after giving it healthy breaks in between views.

Dunno how you did it...
The gags are hit and miss as I said, it will depend if you find the main characters endearing or not I suppose. I think it will get better with time as they are finding what works by throwing the kitchen sink at it and seeing what sticks.

People who were expecting a Rick and Morty clone will be disappointed but I would have found that pointless as we already have Rick and Morty, it's a little more like Futurama in it's tone in my opinion. I also think Gary's innocence is refreshing personally, not all humour has to be dark to make me laugh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.