Best City pass ever ?

there was a couple earlier in the season that were amazing, for me the kdb for sane v stoke was out of this world ,the silva pass was brilliant for the outcome of the match,that last night was different gravy ,not many people in world football could do that ,that was Zidane class.

Bernabia to goater at sheff weds in the 6-2 win was one that was a wow moment. A packed penalty area and a flighted pass at a bizarre angle was something we had seldom witnessed in the lean years before. The vision followed by delivery under pressure, thats what the special players can do.

Ali Bs back heel to the goat at gillingham

I thought Kev’s pass to Leroy against Stoke was the best I have ever seen.
It is. But Dave is beloved so folks alwayssprinkle a little gold dust on his stuff.

I'd take 3 different Kev passes over that pass from Dave to Dzeko.

I'd take the pass to Leroy vs stoke
I'd take the right footed cross from the left flank to Aguero vs Leicester
And the one today

Last edited:
Da Silva at the swamp. The fact that Edin finished it was the cherry on the icing on the hugely delicious cake.

It is. But Dave is beloved so folks alwayssprinkle a little gold dust on his stuff.

I'd take 3 different Kev passes over that pass from Dave to Dzeko.

I'd take the pass to Leroy vs stoke
I'd take the right footed cross from the left flank to Aguero vs Leicester
And the one today
I think the opponents, the resultant goal and the score the pass created may have a little to do with it too!
Kev’s pass yesterday deserved a goal at the end of it for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.