Women's team - Clinch Champions League spot with 3-0 win over Everton

Don’t rate the centre back never covered for that long ball but she good in the air passing not so bad she needs to read the situation better.

Watched the first 20 minutes which is the only time I have seen them this season. Is it me or have they regressed massively? Last season I was genuinely impressed at their standard. They lhardly look like they can string a few passes together today. They have definately been neglecting their rondas in training!

Watched the first 20 minutes which is the only time I have seen them this season. Is it me or have they regressed massively? Last season I was genuinely impressed at their standard. They lhardly look like they can string a few passes together today. They have definately been neglecting their rondas in training!

Switched off after the goal. They are miles away from last season's side. Houghton spends too much time passing to the opposition goalkeeper.
We've stopped playing through midfield and tbh, looks a shambles in comparison.

Thought we where the better team in that half, started to pass and move, with one two's and making triangles, but haven't look dangerous in front of goal. With a silly mistake costing us a goal.

Thought we where the better team in that half, started to pass and move, with one two's and making triangles, but haven't look dangerous in front of goal. With a silly mistake costing us a goal.
I thought the same, better football, but Chelsea look dangerous on the break, and we don't really look to have much threat. I've yet to see what Nadim brings to the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.