Manchester City - Champions 2017/18

Da2UkyCW4AIX1GE
haha nice one razzer

Good job we won it early. I have heard that a certain team always comes on strong after Christmas.

It feels like saying "congratulations and enjoy it" isn't enough.

You haven't just won it this year, you've knocked down the opposition, and put your size 10s across their throats, until they surrendered.

I can't remember a season where a team has dominated so many games, so much so, by November, teams were literally putting all 11 behind the ball, and were happy with a 0-2 defeat (if they were lucky).
So many highlights for you all....for me...

Sterlings late winner at Bournemouth was huge. Then he continued with one v Huddersfield, and I was at the Etihad to see the dramatic 96th minute winner v Southampton.

De Bruyne away to Chelsea....great strike, and a huge show of strength that day.
De Bruyne assist to Sane v Stoke.....still can't figure out how that happened.
The 3 first half goals away to Arsenal.....pure quality.

And that's it, you haven't powered your way to the title, your team is the smallest in the league. You've played total football, of a quality the premier league has never seen. Outrageous possession stats....and people forget injuries to key players through the season.. Mendy, Kompany, Jesus, Sane etc.... as teams resorted to assault as the only way of stopping the juggernaut of beauty.

Sterling, yes he misses chances, but he has had a great season, Delph....what?? A full back...amazing.
Fair play to Pep, he identified the issue with Bravo, who was his man, and replaced him... takes balls to do that.

What has changed more than anything, is the media love in... City never got particular praise til this year....but eventually it couldn't be ignored, and the majority now totally appreciate what is going on.

There is almost an irony of how close our teams used to be, as yours has gone meteoric, mine has plunged to the depths of hell....but enough about that.

Enjoy your team, enjoy the forthcoming years, you thought you had it good before, but Pep is on a different stratosphere to the rest.
Enjoy the media love in, and enjoy the DVD of the season, it should sell well.....

and finally.....full fuckin credit to all of you.... when times were really crap, you kept hoping, believing, fighting, brought up the kids, and kept faith, that one day, just one day, you'd topple those rag neighbours......

Those days are here right now.... they are very much in you shadow...

Enjoy the ride Blues.......

Look out for me in League 1 :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.