Manchester City - Champions 2017/18

In my youth I never saw one title, knew we had 2 before my birth, I have now seen us win 3, more.

5 and. counting let it carry on

No way!!!! Fuck just got WiFi and Egypt and got the notification from the City app “city crowned premier league champions” and my initial reaction was “must be a mistake no way the rags would lose at home to West Brom” but then I checked and started celebrating haha. Get the fuck in blues. Chanpioneeeeeees

Players all in the Railway in Hale now, Vinnie having a pint of Guinness to celebrate

They're in the wine bar opposite it. Tried to go down and get in but tis fucking rammed and one in one out. Had no chance of getting in as it's tiny and there was a queue outside. Fair fucks to anyone who does!

After watching Uniteds dire effort today its beyond believe how we failed to beat them last week Thought last week might have put a dampener on it .but not a bit of it never tire of seeing MANCHESTER CITY ARE CHAMPIONS Just loved Maureens face as his own fans despise him more and more

They're in the wine bar opposite it. Tried to go down and get in but tis fucking rammed and one in one out. Had no chance of getting in as it's tiny and there was a queue outside. Fair fucks to anyone who does!
Gutted mate it looks class

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.