Swansea (H) - Pre Match Thread

City v Swansea prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine for one moment Pep will take his foot of the gas and allow the season to end with any unnecessary losses. I also think it would be a very brave player to even insinuate to Pep that he can't give 100% because of the impending World Cup.. imo
I think/hope you're right. And despite already winning the league, and even if the records don't matter, how many City fans would be happy to see Foden and Diaz get a nice run out, but for us to lose against a bottom half team? I want to keep this momentum going to the end of the season - I'd love the young guys to get game time, but not in a way that jeopardizes the result of any games.

I'd give David Silva the rest of the season off to spend time looking after his family, and to get ready for the World Cup, he owes us nothing for the rest of this season, give his place to Foden and Diaz to share.
This. He has earned his right to be with his son many, many times over.

I have a feeling the club will ask him what he wants to do and will oblige his response.

I think/hope you're right. And despite already winning the league, and even if the records don't matter, how many City fans would be happy to see Foden and Diaz get a nice run out, but for us to lose against a bottom half team? I want to keep this momentum going to the end of the season - I'd love the young guys to get game time, but not in a way that jeopardizes the result of any games.

The young players will get plenty of game time next season, with all those games in the league, domestic and possibly european cup competitions.

For now, the team's focus should be on playing Pep's way, the league points and goals will naturally take care of themselves as a result.

I really hope they don’t take their foot off the gas now

Wanna break every record we can so we can brag that we’re the best PL champions ever

_________________Bravo________________

Danilo______Laporte____Stones______Delph

________________Gundogan_____________

_________Bernardo__________Foden_____

Sterling____________Jesus____________Diaz

This team is good enough to win the remaining games.

Peps a winner and he is ruthless _ he will want his team to break all available records and the players will to
I don't think that the team will change that much, certainly not the starting eleven. As others have said David may be allowed the rest of the season off on compassionate grounds and there may be a few cameo roles from the likes of Yaya etc but I still think we will go all out to end the season with 5 wins and most goals scored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.