Next 3 League Games - Expectations? | The Last 3 Games (Page 51)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least 9 points and 11 goals would be great. 13 points would be fucking brilliant. I do expect a bit of a drop off in intensity now though and wouldn't blame the players in the slightest.

Not bothered about the results of the next few games, but definitely want to see Mendy get minutes and let Foden play 90 minutes in a full strength team. Would also like to see a return of the 352.

steamroller.gif

Obviously there's the goals and points records that I hope we achieve, but really given we've clinched the title, and the opposition we have in the run in home, I really would like to see one of Foden and Diaz starting every game.

Gives our key players a rest and presents a great opportunity for the youngsters to show the world what they can do.

Also, this might be a bit of a stretch, but I'd like to see six of our players reach double digits for goals. This means Sane gets one more, Silva 2, and KDB 3.

Last edited:
I'm hoping by the time we play Brighton they are mathematically safe and by the time we play Southampton they've already been relegated. Should make those games a lot easier.

Fascinating next week. All the other teams at the bottom will have played on the Saturday, so Huddersfield could be in big trouble by the time we kick off; and, with only Stoke having a worse GD, an early goal for us may force them to come out and play.
10-0 City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.