Manchester City - Champions 2017/18

My partners mum died on Friday. So the atmosphere here is awful... my partner is not crying though he is just angry all the time since she died. So i have had my head bitten off for even checking the united score. Does it make me a bad person?
No way are you a bad person.
We need to celebrate a person's life as well as grieving.
And at the end of the day "life goes on for those left behind".

My partners mum died on Friday. So the atmosphere here is awful... my partner is not crying though he is just angry all the time since she died. So i have had my head bitten off for even checking the united score. Does it make me a bad person?
No.

Told United friend of mine I can sympathise with him on gating beat by a shit team you are expected to beat...it happened to us last week.revenge is sweet, what a great season, I’m ashamed I ever doubted them at anytime hope we go on and get records to make it mor3 memorable

Sore head this morning after s good few drinks in Didsbury last night. I even took a quick selfie on the tram laughing with the Old Trafford sign in the background on the way down there. There was even a few rags still on the platform I have no idea why it was 19:30! It made it all the sweeter though they didn't look happy.

Very quiet on Facebook and social media at the moment they have all slid back under their rocks. Bizarrely the most bitter comments I have had have been from Arsenal fan's. One bloke I used to work with and now lives in Spain said "Bought" on my champions picture. He has never bloody commented on anything before. I replied "Oh yes I forgot all your players grew up kicking a tennis ball against the old Highbury wall didn't they? I almost forgot too we also won the league cup against a once famous team 3-0 who was it again?" That shut the fucker up lol!

I am revelling in their misery it makes it all the sweeter, long may it continue!

I apologised to my son that I made him a City fan when we was losing 2-0 to Gillingham with 5 mins to go . My son said don't worry mum I love being a City fan . He's now 25 . Thanks mum, has been said many a time since. His favourite player Vinny Kompany, WOW let's just enjoy blues !!!!
Congrats I failed with my son ( as far as City goes)

FY9foUY.gif

Me today.

I started gloryseeking in 1982 after being born and dragged to games in nappies. Kicked more cans around the old Kippax than I can remember. I only started paying attention when Uwe and co were going for derby wins and mostly failing. Never expected City to move from Maine Rd and never expected a constant upward trend in my lifetime. Better days have always been the dream and days like an 8-1 defeat at Middlesbrough away will no doubt pop up now and then but these last few years are the best on the rollercoaster that is Typical City! I love it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.