Etilsalat 'Congratulations' Cringe

Never did i think blues would complain about how we celebrate winning the league,it's clearly not aimed at a UK audience

Shite though lol

Catchy tune..apparently Etilsalat paid over market conditions for sponsorship with us, maybe a few ££ was spent on this.

I agree, they pay $2bn a week to us so they can produce all the shit videos they like...

Somebody is paid very good money to come up with that. I wonder whether they are proud of their work. That little ginger kid gets far too much attention too.

As has already been mentioned - that is totally fucking shit.

Someone is being paid a very good salary to come up with that, not to mention the multiple sign-offs it must have needed to get published, talk about stealing a living! I guess we should be happy we're in a position where there's a need for this to be produced but jesus christ.

Haven’t watched it, but I guess it’s pretty dire from the comments.

Slight OT: on MOTD yesterday I noticed the current United social media message ‘stay united’ - is that a statement or a pleading to the plastics jumping ship?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.