Manchester City - Champions 2017/18

2h2ikwm.jpg

Strange way to win it but I would take it anyday. Hope the lads celebrated it well last night, they completely deserve it after a tough week and a great performance at Spurs.

Time to enjoy the next month to wrap things up and this is a good chance for Pep to get a feel for next year and blood in the young lads with game time. After that hope he can shutdown for a bit to get to work on his handicap!

87 points and there is still 15 points to play for?!

Just a shame they're not all together and are all over the world so couldn't celebrate as a team, however I'm sure that will happen next Sunday

But people celebrate in different ways. Why can't you just be happy on a day like this rather than moaning.

And why can't you see the nose on your face? Corporate sponsors are always looking to associate themselves with "authenticity" but they can't, so they manufacture authenticity and they fail, miserably, and sometimes, as in this advert, it is both miserable and insulting.

Now think on that while I nurse this hangover.

Up the Blues!

Real possibility to make the gap even wider between now and the end of the year. We also have a responsibility to all the teams fighting relegation to try our hardest in each game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.