Moment(s) of the season

For me one of sterling’s late winners. Bournemouth away and Southampton at home. We would not have done that in previous seasons and it showed how much the team had gelled and would not give up even after dominating the games.

Ok. If we are talking about an individual moment it has to be Gundogan's goal to put us 2-0 up against the rags last week. Admittedly the next hour or so was bloody awful but if you want a stand alone moment that was something else.

So many to choose from, Chelsea away, Arsenal away or Everton away in the League. I would pick Chelsea away which was our first big test in the League and we completely dominated them and scoreline did not reflect our complete control.

Sorry if this has been done before.

For me. Sterling's winner after injury time had expired, v Southampton
WE NEVER GAVE UP.

Mrs Goldblatt wasn't happy at 21:40, that night. Dont think the neighbors were, either

It has to be this one for me too.

The atmosphere in Etihad Stadium was such that it was compared to the Agüeroooooooooo! moment.

It was also my GotS until Gabriel's at Everton. Now I’m not sure which one I will vote for.

Loads of great moments in this season. One thing that really sticks in my mind is walking back to my car after the Watford game just knowing that something special was happening.

Spurs at home. Spurs tried so hard yet were splated like a bug hitting a car window.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.