Swansea (H) - Pre Match Thread

City v Swansea prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Swansea will come to play at all, their goal difference to Southampton is only one in their favour and that's effectively an extra point for them.

They're not gonna risk getting tonked 4/5/6 in the pursuit of an already, no offence, unlikely win. I reckon it'll be similar to Newcastle away.

Why do people expect easy win,
when we play Swansea at home when we are normally up for it in a normal season, it's usually a 2-1 score line. Yet we are champions with nothing to play for, only record book stats and they are playing for there survival are people expecting to batter these ??

2-0 at best. Swansea will have a 5-4-1 formation. They have conceded a few, but they won’t have to worry, we’ll miss a hatful.

While breaking records is great does it move the squad further in terms of progress ? However giveing a couple of youth players / fringe players some time on the pitch would .and who is to say records cant be broken with them in the team ?

I thought the club could issue as many medals as we like?
The Champions get 40 medals to give out. Pep has that many on his coaching staff, so a few players might miss out! The threshold is 5 appearances makes you automatically eligible, but the club can hand them out to other players from the allotment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.