Etilsalat 'Congratulations' Cringe

It's embarrassing beyond belief. Makes the club look like a joke. It might not bother some people who are just happy that we won the league (and I get that) but for most fans nowadays, social media plays such a huge roll in the way fans interact with each other - especially between rival fans, so the club putting their name to this pile of shite just feels like a total disregard for the fans by the club. Seems like they have totally lost touch with the home fan base to me. Cringey as fuck!

Who cares when there’s a billion people in their cross hairs to become fans?

If the success continues in 10 years you won’t be able to move at games for corporates and trippers.

some poor sod will one day attend a match based on watching this and will be in for a nasty shock.

Yeah the Etihad is much quieter in real life ;)

The video isn't good but it's been made because we won the league. imagine if we hadn't - that video would still exist somewhere ready to get leaked

Yeah the Etihad is much quieter in real life ;)

The video isn't good but it's been made because we won the league. imagine if we hadn't - that video would still exist somewhere ready to get leaked
Not good? How can you say that. Its bloody terrific. The most realistic portrayal of what its truly like to be a blue I have ever seen.

I play with a local brass band. We were approached to see if we were available for the "filming of a commercial to be shown in the middle east". They were looking for a marching band, the storyboard showed a close up of a drum solo, apparently. This was to be filmed early February....

EDIT: we weren't available, we're not in it....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.