Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
unbelievable people questioning ederson really.

He's had a great season but there's been a few questionable moments from him recently. The rags second and third for example were goals that weren't even chances earlier in the season as he comes off his line and claims the ball before the opposition gets a sniff.

Blimey, i am truly shocked.

Guy is a huge upgrade, and a fine player, I have have lived through Ikke Immel, Les Sealey and Eric Nixon and I now read this shite......

People need to take a serious reality check.

Guy is a huge upgrade, and a fine player, I have have lived through Ikke Immel, Les Sealey and Eric Nixon and I now read this shite......

Agreed . Oh and you forgot Calamity James.

Les Sealey eh ?.....sniff!

“We must focus on the future, finish the season with five wins,” he said.

Love this mentality. It’s clear now that the message is to win every game, communicates by multiple players. So don’t see us making that many changes.

Also says playing for City in the PL is a dream.

https://www.mancity.com/news/first-...n-man-city-premier-league-champions-interview

I wonder how his english is now. Didn't speak it when he arrived, but we've heard a lot about Pep's requirement they speak it and take tests - would be cool if he could do some interviews at the title parade etc.

I feel like if Ed learned English he'd become a proper cult hero over the next 10 years.

I wonder how his english is now. Didn't speak it when he arrived, but we've heard a lot about Pep's requirement they speak it and take tests - would be cool if he could do some interviews at the title parade etc.

I feel like if Ed learned English he'd become a proper cult hero over the next 10 years.

He spoke very little. Few words here and there. I think he’s learning it. Bernardo is fluent so maybe he gives some advice to the Brazilians. But yea would love to see him give an interview in English, Gabriel also. Fernandinho spoke a little when he came but now speaks very well. I could see both him and Bern teaching some words and phrases to Ederson and Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.