City's 2018 / 19 Pre-season USA tour.

All a fair way from you, will you be going?

Yes, Liverpool in NYC. The date in NYC is the busiest time of the quarter in the office but I can hopefully work out of NY that day. Plus have a a great friend who's a dipper who is in -- he retains a long-held embittered cynicism about his own club which makes him bearable :)

OT I'm definitely coming out to Manchester in early December with a friend or two though -- waiting for fixtures obviously but hoping to catch weekend Prem and a mid-week CL match. Been too long!

Yes, Liverpool in NYC. The date in NYC is the busiest time of the quarter in the office but I can hopefully work out of NY that day. Plus have a a great friend who's a dipper who is in -- he retains a long-held embittered cynicism about his own club which makes him bearable :)

OT I'm definitely coming out to Manchester in early December with a friend or two though -- waiting for fixtures obviously but hoping to catch weekend Prem and a mid-week CL match. Been too long!
I think we fly out of the States mid July, wish we had done it the other way round now as we start in Chicago.
Unfortunately we won't be in SF this summer as Mrs sf couldn't sort out when we were going otherwise I'd have opted for SF and Seattle as well as the Rockies/Alaska jaunt.

Give me a shout if you come over again, go for another quiet drink and a bite to eat?

I think we fly out of the States mid July, wish we had done it the other way round now as we start in Chicago.
Unfortunately we won't be in SF this summer as Mrs sf couldn't sort out when we were going otherwise I'd have opted for SF and Seattle as well as the Rockies/Alaska jaunt.

Give me a shout if you come over again, go for another quiet drink and a bite to eat?

Love to mate, thanks so much, I will -- and let me know if you want some more HR pins -- I am galavanting all over the States for work these days! You'll love Alaska btw -- amazing place.

Finally, Chicago! Home of the Blues (the musical ones) ... Hopefully the team will visit their CITC location in the city, Haas Park -- would be a great opportunity to get up close to whomever's actually on this tour.

Any insight on the ticket situation for Chicago?

Any insight on the ticket situation for Chicago?

Sign up for info on the ICC presale here: http://www.internationalchampionscup.com/signup/

(Although the site is acting weird right now -- probably because there's a crush of people submitting their info.)

Or keep an eye on the Ticketmaster pages for ICC and Soldier Field:

https://www.ticketmaster.com/search...l+Champions+Cup&q=International+Champions+Cup
(only a couple of matches listed so far)

https://www.ticketmaster.com/venue/32827?tm_link=tm_homeA_header_search

So Summer schedule now

13th May- end of season

28th May- 12th June - Pre WC friendlies

14th June - 15th July - WC

20th July- 28th July - US tour

5th August - Community Shield

9th August - Transfer deadline

10/11th August - Start of new season (fixtures announced 21/6)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.