It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im gonna say Isco and Hazard...your two deals..

I think he'd be significantly more excited if it were those two.

Agreed. Also he would cost £90m which is ludicrous.

90m is a lot for him IMO. Bailey, Zaha, Kluivert, Mahrez, Draxler, Isco, Bernard (free), Son, Thauvin or Brandt would all be a lot cheaper than 90m, and maybe better signings as well

90m was the amount they agreed with Arsenal last season, I don't think Monaco will even try to get that much this season, it was so high because it was last minute, he was one of the players they'd vowed not to sell after Bernie, Mendy and Mbappé left, and Arsenal were going to get 60m for Sanchez from us, so it was known Arsenal had a lot of cash floating around.

If he does move this summer, after a reasonably disappointing season, he'd probably be going for more like £60m.

Think @tolmie's hairdoo has said in the past that when he says done he’s referring to a deal with the player and agent, not the club. So whilst he might be teasing us with good news there still be a way to go to complete any transfer. All good fun though.

Thiago & Mbappe would be fantastic signings for us.

Thiago from Bayern. Highly doubtful unless he has said he is unhappy. Bayern would not want to sell to us.

Mbappe from PSG. Political reasons why this is very unlikely to happen.

Thiago & Mbappe would be fantastic signings for us.

Thiago from Bayern. Highly doubtful unless he has said he is unhappy. Bayern would not want to sell to us.

Mbappe from PSG. Political reasons why this is very unlikely to happen.

PSG only have an agreement to sign him from Monaco, he isn’t officially a PSG player yet.

I think with Mbappe, we will only swoop if Paris get punished through FFP laws.

I wouldn’t completely rule out Thiago either. If we offer him a package that interests him and from that Bayern are unwilling to match it it’s game on.

Business is business at the end of the day. No such thing as not being able to a deal with such a such a club in my opinion.

Think @tolmie's hairdoo has said in the past that when he says done he’s referring to a deal with the player and agent, not the club. So whilst he might be teasing us with good news there still be a way to go to complete any transfer. All good fun though.

Correct. I wish he wouldn't, agreed with the player would be better and means a lot less than done....as in signed.

Thank god tolm is back. Been too bloody quiet for ages.

Highly doubt anything is done done but it might be done, maybe even done.

Jorginho and Bailey aren't going to the world cup so their clubs might try and off load them quickly because theres no chance of their prices rising that much?

Mahrez and Fred were being negotiated in January so maybe we've been thrashing out the difference recently?

Talk of a double is interesting though, can't even think of two players at the same club who we'd be interested in. Fabinho and Lemar? Martial and Pogba? Ndombele and Depay? JFE and J Rod? Wilfried Zaha and... err.. Luka Milivojevic?

Thank god tolm is back. Been too bloody quiet for ages.

Highly doubt anything is done done but it might be done, maybe even done.

Jorginho and Bailey aren't going to the world cup so their clubs might try and off load them quickly because theres no chance of their prices rising that much?

Mahrez and Fred were being negotiated in January so maybe we've been thrashing out the difference recently?

Talk of a double is interesting though, can't even think of two players at the same club who we'd be interested in. Fabinho and Lemar? Martial and Pogba? Ndombele and Depay? JFE and J Rod? Wilfried Zaha and... err.. Luka Milivojevic?

Thiago and Boateng/Lewandowski
Mahrez and Maguire
Jorginho and Koulibaly
Bailey and Tah
De Jong and De Ligt
Son and Alderweireld

Probably Lemar and Fabinho though

Thiago and Boateng/Lewandowski
Mahrez and Maguire
Jorginho and Koulibaly
Bailey and Tah
De Jong and De Ligt
Son and Alderweireld

Probably Lemar and Fabinho though

All the second players are centre backs on that list and we don't need one. You could be right but I really hope you're not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.