Wilfried Zaha

In today’s market, we’d do well to sign someone like Zaha for under £50m.

If we are to sign another winger/pacy forward, Zaha, Willian, Hazard, Martial, Mane and Mahrez would be the obvious players to look at in the Prem. But at least two of those would probably cost in excess of £100m.

After his impressive performances against us in the CL, I would be surprised if we are not monitoring Shakthar’s Bernard.
I am as well. His contract expires in the summer, and we could get him for free. Can play on the left side and can rotate with Sane

Good
Glad they've set the bar so high
We don't need another pacy forward when we've got foden and Diaz in the wings
Can't keep signing players and cutting off the kids route to first team football

If Zaha was at a club overseas we would all be wanting him.

Fact is there are very few players that already play in the premier league that would get wide scale approval on here. Even Hazard would be 80/20 I’d say.

Walker split opinion and was a key player for us this year. Sterling the same and Stones the same although jury still out a little on him to be fair.

End of the day people like a little of that unknown and players abroad offer that as people don’t see as much of them. I mean is Leon Bailey a better player than Zaha. Not sure he is but give most on here the choice and most would plump for Bailey (maybe a bad example given age and potential factored in)

I don't want him, but I feel sorry for him. They've set the bar so high he'll never get to leave. I think he'll end up regretting that contract he signed a year or two ago.

Yeah sounds like he'll be Mahrez 2.0 at that rate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.