It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Sam Lee was saying on a podcast that Pep had lost faith in Stones which seems insane but more plausible than Otamendi going.
If it was the same podcast as I heard I think it was more Sam Lee speculating that he may have lost some faith in him rather than a definitive statement that he had.

Thiago & Mbappe would be fantastic signings for us.

Thiago from Bayern. Highly doubtful unless he has said he is unhappy. Bayern would not want to sell to us.

Mbappe from PSG. Political reasons why this is very unlikely to happen.
Mbappa is a Monaco player. He is on loan with a view to pay big money.

I have a sneaky feeling that PSG have been given the green light to sign Pogba.

This could get interesting as only City & Real would fancy him but Real may push there money towards Hazard????

IMO but wow would we look good with Sane, Jesus, Mbappa with Sterling.

Why would a double deal mean the signings had to be from the same club? Surely it just means we've agreed terms with two players (and/or their agents) - that's if we've even done that much. Could just be an agreement with their clubs that we can speak to them to see if they're interested.

Two I'd like us to sign most would be Hazard and Kane.

But I bet we don't.

Recruitment was poor after 2012 and 2014 which cost us from pushing on but this time I think the board will back Pep and get the players he wants.

Bailey has been on for 5 minutes against Bayern, and put in a a great cross that should've been finished.

Thiago promptly feeds a great assist to Mueller on the other end to restore a 2 goal lead.

Recruitment was poor after 2012 and 2014 which cost us from pushing on but this time I think the board will back Pep and get the players he wants.

Imo because the managers blew the money on players they didn't really want because their main targets were not possible, rather than keeping the money & waiting til others of the same quality became available.

Pep has shown he won't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.